Are you in London, England and attending the Gartner Data & Analytics Summit? Why not drop by and see Actian at Booth #S4 where you can discuss the latest and greatest in databases, hybrid data, analytics, Internet of Things, and software innovation at the InterContinental London – The O2 from Sunday, March 18 through Wednesday, March 21.
Here’s the schedule:
- Sunday, March 18: 6-8PM, Registration, Setup and Sponsor Welcome Drinks
- Monday, March 19: 7:30AM-7:30PM
- Tuesday, March 20: 7:30AM-7:30PM
- Wednesday, March 21: 7:30AM-3:45PM
We’ll be giving way a variety of items, including some extremely handy webcam covers for your laptop as well as grand prize: a Sonos One! So stop by and get ready to talk about our product lineup:
- Actian Zen Embedded Database enables zero-admin, nano-footprint, hybrid NoSQL & SQL data management. The new IoT edition addresses the needs of ISM and OEM providers.
- Actian Vector in-memory analytics database is a consistent performance leader on the TPC-H Decision Support Benchmark over the last 7 years.
- Actian Vector – Community Edition, recently launched on the AWS Marketplace, lets you use our high-speed analytics database on the cloud at no cost other than server instance charges. The Community Edition is also now available in the Azure Marketplace!
- Actian X provides a single data management platform for OLTP and analytics.
- Actian NoSQL accelerates Agile development for complex object models at Enterprise scale.
- Actian DataConnect provides lightweight, enterprise class hybrid data integration.
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and on LinkedIn to stay connected with what we are up to. If you fancy a job to pursue your passion in data management, data integration, and data analytics, check out our careers page and come join our team – WE’RE HIRING!
#BigDataRevolution #BigData #Actian #HybridData #HybridCloud #IOT #DevOps #DataAnalytics #DataIntegration #Software #Conference #BusinessIntelligence #machinelearning #AI #streaming #datasystems #cloud #fastdata #Zen #Vector #Gartner #Azure #London