Actian Zen & PSQL Licensing Support
Do you have an issue with a PSQL/Zen license? Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. The more information you can give us the better chance we will have to sort out the license. At a minimum, please include the license key string, vendor number and a description of the problem. To really help us help you, please include:
- License key string (from the Zen (V14) or PSQL (V13 and below) License Administrator)
- Vendor # (from the Zen or PSQL License Administrator). Note: If the vendor # is something other than 0, you probably received the software from an Actian PSQL/Zen OEM partner. They will be the best starting place for licensing questions to help make sure that the issue is database and not application related.
- Current license status (disabled, failed validation, error when authorizing/deauthorizing, users cannot connect, etc.)
- License error codes or error messages
- Previous machine names where this key was authorized
- The name of your company
- Phone number (if you would like us to call)
We’ll get back to you as soon as we’ve researched your issue.