Join Actian at Strata Data New York 2017
September 20, 2017
Join us at the Strata Data New York conference next week at Jacob K Javits Convention Center to learn how our data management and analytics products can help you manage and analyze hybrid data to gain business insights. This O’Reilly conference takes place September 25-28, with an opening reception from 5 – 6:30 PM Tuesday in the Expo Hall. Exhibits are open during the day on Wednesday from 10:30 AM – 7:05 PM and Thursday from 10:30 AM – 4:35 PM. There’s also a booth crawl Wednesday evening from 6:05 – 7:05 PM, to relax with some refreshments after a long day of keynotes and speaking sessions.
Actian will be in booth 350 with live demos of our latest, record-setting analytic databases running queries orders of magnitude faster than alternative platforms. We can also talk in more detail about our newly announced Actian Vector in Hadoop 5.0 analytics database. This new release features additional integration with Apache Spark to support native Hadoop file formats like Parquet and ORC, and direct interaction with Spark SQL and Spark R applications using DataFrames.
We’ll be doing a few live web interviews at the show, with Jeff Veis, SVP Marketing, talking with theCUBE at 1:30 PM Tuesday and to Eric Kavanagh at The Bloor Group at 4:15 PM Tuesday. Emma McGrattan, SVP Engineering, joins theCUBE in an interview at 10:30 AM Wednesday. Tune in to hear their views on the analytics market and how to harness the power of hybrid data.
We will also be running a very visible contest where you can win an exciting prize. Sign up at the booth to get a free badge with a blinking LED, and wear it during the exhibit hours. Several times each day, we will select someone wearing a badge to receive one of the following prizes:
- UPair One quadcopter drone.
- Amazon Echo Dot.
- YETI Tumbler drinking cup.
- $100 Amazon gift certificate.
If you are not familiar with Actian yet, we have several best-fit products designed for enterprises where data can lead to a competitive advantage. Here are a few of the products in our portfolio:
- Actian Vector analytic database for the fastest non-clustered analytic query performance
- Actian Vector in Hadoop brings SQL and performance together on Hadoop and Spark
- Actian X hybrid database combines transactional and analytic workloads on a single database
- Actian Zen embedded database provides a small footprint, zero administration embedded database for enterprise and IoT applications
- Actian NoSQL object database delivers a more flexible programming interface
- Actian DataCloud enterprise integration for data integration, application integration, and B2B integration, on-premises and in the cloud
Several of our senior executives and technical staff will be available to answer any questions you have about our existing use cases and product features, so stop on by! We look forward to meeting you at Strata Data New York!
Subscribe to the Actian Blog
Subscribe to Actian’s blog to get data insights delivered right to you.
- Stay in the know – Get the latest in data analytics pushed directly to your inbox
- Never miss a post – You’ll receive automatic email updates to let you know when new posts are live
- It’s all up to you – Change your delivery preferences to suit your needs