See Actian at TDWI Las Vegas, February 12-14, 2018
February 12, 2018
Starting off the new year in style by hitting Las Vegas and attending the annual TDWI Conference focused on big data and analytics? Come see Actian at on the exhibit hall floor, Booth #205, Forum Ballroom of Caesar’s Palace, at these times:
- Tuesday, February 13: 11:15 AM – 2:15 PM and 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM (Leadership Summit reception in Florentine III).
- Wednesday, February 14: 12:15 PM – 2:15 PM.
You can visit with Actian staff, get an overview of our product lineup, learn more about the company, and even enter into a raffle for an Amazon Echo or Cloud Cam (and we’re also participating in the general TDWI raffle program where you can win a $300 Amazon gift card).
If you’re new to Actian products, here are some of the products in our portfolio we’ll be happy to discuss:
- Actian Vector in-memory analytics database is a consistent performance leader on the TPC-H Decision Support Benchmark over the last 7 years.
- Actian Vector – Community Edition, recently launched on the AWS Marketplace, lets you use our high-speed analytics database on the cloud at no cost other than server instance charges.
- Actian Zen Embedded Database enables zero-admin, nano-footprint, hybrid NoSQL & SQL data management. The new IoT edition addresses the needs of ISM and OEM providers.
- Actian X provides a single data management platform for OLTP and analytics.
- Actian NoSQL accelerates Agile development for complex object models at Enterprise scale.
- Actian DataConnect provides lightweight, enterprise-class hybrid data integration.
Actian will also be participating in the TDWI Leadership Summit in the Florentine I room:
- Pradeep Bhanot, Director, Product Marketing, will present at 12 PM on Monday, February 12 with breakthrough strategies in BI, analytics and data management.
- Walt Maguire, VP, Systems Engineering, will participate in the executive panel on Monday, February 12 from 3 – 4:15 PM.
We’ll also have a table at the Leadership Summit reception, which also has its own raffle prizes, so be sure to stop by and say hello, you may just win something for your effort!
We hope you have a fantastic time at the conference and we look forward to meeting all of you in person to learn more about Actian’s products, community and customers.
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and on LinkedIn to stay connected with what we are up to. If you fancy a job to pursue your passion in data management, data integration, and data analytics, check out our careers page and come join our team – WE’RE HIRING!
Subscribe to the Actian Blog
Subscribe to Actian’s blog to get data insights delivered right to you.
- Stay in the know – Get the latest in data analytics pushed directly to your inbox
- Never miss a post – You’ll receive automatic email updates to let you know when new posts are live
- It’s all up to you – Change your delivery preferences to suit your needs