Actian Business Xchange
B2B Integration Software
Integrate with any trading partner regardless of data requirements or back office systems using just one connection to the Actian Business Xchange.
Quickly add trading partners and comply with requests using our Managed Service. Actian takes care of the onboarding, mapping, translation, and support.
Fully managed, elastic, configurable and scalable cloud-based B2B integration platform to seamlessly connect you with your trading partners.
What is Business Xchange?
Actian Business Xchange is a fully-managed B2B integration service that enables trading partners to exchange electronic procurement and supply chain documents regardless of format or enterprise system. Business Xchange helps trading partners reduce costs, inefficiencies and friction in their electronic trading relationships.
Business Xchange Manages
the Entire B2B Integration Lifecycle
From requirements gathering, onboarding, change management, mapping, translation, testing, deployment and the ongoing support and hygiene of your B2B integrations…Actian Business Xchange manages it all.
Enjoy enterprise reliability at a low cost
Manage and Maintain
Gain transaction visibility and KPI management
“We are very excited about how Actian Business Xchange has streamlined our internal business processes. The very skilled oil and gas services team has smoothed out our onboarding process so much that we have been able to rapidly onboard several more trading partners, allowing us to receive payments faster and better optimize our cash flow.”
Doug Hudson, Senior Project Leader, General Electric Oil & Gas
Connect with any trading partner electronically regardless of back office technology or trading format through one connection to BusinessXchange
Keep your IT costs low with no software to install and maintain
Quickly connect to your trading partners using our experienced onboarding team—no need to learn complicated integration technologies
Expedite onboarding and workflow resolution with modern communication capabilities
Easily track and manage documents and partner relationships using a web-based portal
Monitor account information, order status, invoice details and purchase history records 24/7 online through shared visibility with your trading partners
Use a web-based form, upload files, or integrate directly with your back-office system
Standardize on your processes while easily complying with your trading partners’ requirements
Reduce errors and rejects with configurable transacton validation rules and workflows
Ensure only the correct data is sent from the Business Xchange platform to the receiving party’s system
Store and access transactions in a viewable, online format for deeper analytics and trend analysis
Leverage Dashboards for full visibility and analysis
Send/receive electronic support documents along with an electronic transaction
Fully automate processes while maintaining traditional supporting documentation
Track your DSO, DPO, and errors by gaining visibility into KPIs for status of orders, invoices and remittance documents
Streamline the Procure-to-Pay/ Order-to-Cash process via real-time feedback, monitoring and reporting
Business Xchange helps both buyers and suppliers reduce inefficiencies and automate error-prone processes that improve the trading partnership.
- Speed up your AP automation process through electronic B2B document exchange
- Reduce unnecessary costs within the AP process, including rework, validation and error processing
- Easily share information with your Suppliers using a communication layer
- Improve relationships with your Supplier through better alignment of DPO and actual terms agreed
- Improve efficiencies and free up your AP and IT resources
Chief Financial Officer
- Significantly reduce Days Sales Outstanding (DSO) by speeding up the Orders to Cash cycle and automating the invoice sending process
- Improve Accounts Receivable (AR) processes, including rework, validation and error processing, using our 25 years of experience in AR automation
- Improve the cash flow management with no late or rejected invoice surprises
- Reduce the customer onboarding process by as much as 80%
- Acclerate onboarding of trading parners to your portal network to expand and grow your network
- Connect to trading partners of all sizes and levels of IT sophistication – offer all types and formats of integration capability to your clients
- Focus on business processes and delivery to your clients– not B2B integration and varying formats
- Reduce onboarding costs and maximize staff efficiency
- Inrease revenue by expanding your network, project success and reducing client implementation costs
- Enjoy direct integration to all trading partners, even the ones that are hard to integrate with or that do not match the Portal’s qualification criteria for direct integration
Portal Sales Manager
Here are some examples
of what our customers achieved
Increase Cash Flow and Business Efficiencies
Reduce Costs and Errors
“Over the past several years, Microsoft has worked with Actian across many technologies and initiatives. We are excited to extend these opportunities as Actian builds on its culture of innovation by adopting powerful new technologies including the Windows Azure platform. We welcome Actian BXManager to the fast-growing array of Windows Azure platform-hosted solutions.”
Prashant Ketkar, Senior Director Product Marketing, Windows Azure