B2B Integration Software – Actian Business Xchange
Fully-Managed B2B Integration as a Service
What is Business Xchange?
Actian Business Xchange is a fully-managed B2B integration service that enables trading partners to exchange electronic procurement and supply chain documents regardless of format or enterprise system. Business Xchange helps trading partners reduce costs, inefficiencies and friction in their electronic trading relationships.
Business Xchange Manages the Entire B2B Integration Lifecycle
From requirements gathering, onboarding, change management, mapping, translation, testing, deployment and the ongoing support and hygiene of your B2B integrations…Actian Business Xchange manages it all.
“We are very excited about how Actian Business Xchange has streamlined our internal business processes. The very skilled oil and gas services team has smoothed out our onboarding process so much that we have been able to rapidly onboard several more trading partners, allowing us to receive payments faster and better optimize our cash flow.”
– Doug Hudson, Senior Project Leader, General Electric Oil & Gas
Business Xchange helps both buyers and suppliers reduce inefficiencies and automate error-prone processes that improve the trading partnership.
- Speed up your AP automation process through electronic B2B document exchange
- Reduce unnecessary costs within the AP process, including rework, validation and error processing
- Easily share information with your Suppliers using a communication layer
- Improve relationships with your Supplier through better alignment of DPO and actual terms agreed
- Improve efficiencies and free up your AP and IT resources
Chief Financial Officer
- Significantly reduce Days Sales Outstanding (DSO) by speeding up the Orders to Cash cycle and automating the invoice sending process
- Improve Accounts Receivable (AR) processes, including rework, validation and error processing, using our 25 years of experience in AR automation
- Improve the cash flow management with no late or rejected invoice surprises
- Reduce the customer onboarding process by as much as 80%
- Acclerate onboarding of trading parners to your portal network to expand and grow your network
- Connect to trading partners of all sizes and levels of IT sophistication – offer all types and formats of integration capability to your clients
- Focus on business processes and delivery to your clients– not B2B integration and varying formats
- Reduce onboarding costs and maximize staff efficiency
- Inrease revenue by expanding your network, project success and reducing client implementation costs
- Enjoy direct integration to all trading partners, even the ones that are hard to integrate with or that do not match the Portal’s qualification criteria for direct integration
Portal Sales Manager
Here are some examples of what our customers achieved
Increase Cash Flow and Business Efficiencies
Reduce Costs and Errors
“Over the past several years, Microsoft has worked with Actian across many technologies and initiatives. We are excited to extend these opportunities as Actian builds on its culture of innovation by adopting powerful new technologies including the Windows Azure platform. We welcome Actian BXManager to the fast-growing array of Windows Azure platform-hosted solutions.”
– Prashant Ketkar, Senior Director Product Marketing, Windows Azure