Achieve Your Moment of Zen at the Edge
Actian Zen Core database for Android™: The First IoT Optimized Embedded Database for Android Apps
Get more value from the data in your Android and IoT Apps
The Actian Zen Core database for Android* brings locally persisted and distributed data capabilities to Android applications targeting SmartPhones and IoT devices at the edge, intelligent gateways and edge-cloud environments. It’s the world’s first zero-dba, nano-footprint (under 2MB), multi-architecture DBMS for applications at the network’s edge. For the first time, Android and IoT developers have a seamless way to move data across the enterprise, from device to device, platform to platform in a single, highly customizable database designed for the IoT era – and directly embeddable into your Android application. Code once and deploy simultaneously to ARM and Intel-powered systems, running the Android OS.
Actian Zen Core database for Android features:
- Zero-DBA – no maintenance requirements
- SQL and NoSQL User interfaces
- Seamless data movement between applications – no ETL required
- Multi-architecture – standalone, client, peer-to-peer
- A small footprint, as small as just 2 MBytes
Register to get started!
* – Android is a trademark of Google LLC
Join the Actian Zen Core database for Android Topcoder Challenge
The Topcoder Challenge kit includes:
- Pre-beta version of Zen Core database for Android OS 5.0+ (Lollipop) or higher
- Sample application, SDK, Quick Start guide – enough content to a) see how the pieces fit together and b) test a simple working application
- 60-day license to develop on any Windows®, Linux® or Mac® OS X® platform supporting the Google IDE
** – Windows is a registered trademark of the Microsoft Corporation
*** – Mac and OS X are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
**** – Linux is a registered trademark owned by Linus Torvalds, administered by the Linux Foundation