Five Data Integration Use Cases You Need to Know About
Organizational needs can vary depending on industry, products, and workflows. Take the complexity out of your data integration with DataConnect.
Understand Data Integration
Data integrators that every industry needs.
Selecting the best data integration tools requires a future-proof strategy and an understanding of common use cases from across most industries, including:
- Data Migration – Migrate data into a data warehouse or data lake
- Eliminate Data Silos – Sync records in multiple systems
- Enable Business to Business (B2B Integration) – Receive data from suppliers or partners
- Seamless Data Collaboration Across Teams – Pull data from internal and external sources to drive empowering analytics and create dazzling visualization
- Unlock a 360-Degree Customer View – Integrate your customer data in real time from any source
Integrate with anything, anywhere. Including:
Salesforce.com, Oracle, RightNOW, NetSuite, etc.
ERP & Financial
SAP, Oracle, Microsoft Dynamics, Sage, NetSuite, JDE, Exact, QuickBooks
HTTP, FTP, Email, SOAP, REST
Salesforce.com, Oracle, NetSuite, etc.
Structured, Unstructured, Flatfiles, Spreadsheets
Logistics, Warehouse Mgt, HR, Asset Mgt, Supply Chain Mgt, Payroll
Integrate Without Limits
DataConnect allows you to address your most complex use cases with automated, intuitive, and reusable integrations.
Empowers Anyone to Integrate Make Data-Driven Decisions With Ease Integrate Anything, Anytime