Rethinking today’s enterprise hybrid cloud data warehouse
Actian Virtual Executive Round Table
Thursday, 9th September, 2021
5:00 p.m – 6:30 p.m GMT
Reserve your spot today!
Technology, just like wine, is all about making the right choices.
Join executives from Actian Corporation for a lively conversation between technology leaders about the future of analytics, paired with award winning gourmet wine and cheese tasting experience hosted by Laura Pauli, a certified sommelier of the Court of Sommeliers.
- Take a break and enjoy wines presented by our Court of Master Sommeliers’ Certified Sommelier compliments of Actian
- Enjoy the experience with industry peers and discover more about modern and hybrid wines and how they marry with Actian’s technology
- Network with your peers
Unwind with wine and wisdom
SVP of Engineering at Actian
As SVP of Engineering at Actian, Emma McGrattan leads research and development for Actian’s Hybrid Data Analytics Portfolio including Actian’s award winning fully-managed Avalanche Cloud Data Warehouse multi-cloud service. A recognized authority in DBMS and Big Data technologies, Emma is a sought-after speaker at industry conferences across the globe. Emma has recently celebrated over 25 years in Ingres and Actian Engineering. Educated in Ireland, Emma holds a Bachelors of Electrical Engineering degree from Dublin City University.
Certified Sommelier – Court of Sommeliers
In addition to being a Sommelier, Laura is a celebrated Chef, whose culinary experiences have included: recipe development for Meredith’s Better Homes and Garden magazine, teaching cooking classes at Williams Sonoma on Union Square, back kitchen cook on Jacques Pepin’s last PBS television series, “Heart and Soul” and as guest chef cooking instructor at Rancho la Puerta, the #1 rated health spa in the world by Condé Nast Travel and Leisure.
Thursday, 9th September 2021
5:00 pm – Welcome and Introductions
5:15 pm – 6:20
- Interactive discussion with participation by all attendees. Topics include:
- Modern data warehouse/modern wine – Nyetimber Classic Cuvée, Pinot Noir, Pinot Meunier
- Brief overview of Actian’s hybrid data platform vision by Emma McGrattan, SVP of Engineering at Actian
- Hybrid data warehouse/hybrid wine – PINOT NOIR: Louis Latour, Bourgogne Pinot Noir
- Getting more for less – SWEET/DESSERT: Elysium Black Muscat
6:20 pm – Scheduled final close
If you have any questions or concerns prior to or during the event, please contact us at any time at:
Diana Lewis at firstname.lastname@example.org +1 650-587-5537