Rethinking today’s enterprise hybrid cloud data warehouse
Actian Strategic Thought Leader Wine & Cheese Virtual Executive Roundtable
Thursday, August 19th, 2021
4:00 PM ET | 3:00 PM CT | 1:00 PM PT
Reserve your spot today! – Participation is limited and is non-transferable
Join executives from Actian Corporation for a lively conversation between technology leaders about the future of analytics, paired with award winning gourmet wine and cheese tasting experience hosted by Laura Pauli, a certified sommelier of the Court of Sommeliers.
- Network with industry peers and share best practices
- Learn the innovative ways data-driven organizations are using analytics technology to improve real-world business outcomes
- Exchange ideas on addressing the challenges that confront today’s modern enterprise
- Discover the latest innovative architecture and vertical industry solutions
- Enjoy a professional wine tasting, hosted by a certified Sommelier, of 3 distinctive vintage wines
Based on your selection, you will receive gourmet collection from Harry and David Food Company.
Wine, Dine and Unwind Your Data
SVP of Product at Actian
Vikas Mathur is Senior Vice President of Product at Actian. He is responsible for shepherding Actian’s growth through the Avalanche hybrid cloud data warehouse platform. Vikas is a passionate leader and brings over 20 years of enterprise software experience in creating revenue growth and driving operational change.
SVP of Engineering at Actian
Certified Sommelier – Court of Sommeliers
In addition to being a Sommelier, Laura is a celebrated Chef, whose culinary experiences have included: recipe development for Meredith’s Better Homes and Garden magazine, teaching cooking classes at Williams Sonoma on Union Square, back kitchen cook on Jacques Pepin’s last PBS television series, “Heart and Soul” and as guest chef cooking instructor at Rancho la Puerta, the #1 rated health spa in the world by Condé Nast Travel and Leisure.
Thursday, August 19th, 2021
4:00 pm – Welcome and Introductions
- Brief overview of Actian and our Avalanche hybrid cloud data platform vision by Vikas Mathur, Senior Vice President, Products at Actian – Wine pairing: Modern SPARKLING Laurent-Perrier “La Cuvée” Brut Champagne
- Discussion with Emma McGrattan, Senior Vice President of Engineering at Actian while we enjoy wine and delectable bites as we discuss today’s analytics challenges followed by open dialogue and exchange – Wine pairing: Hybrid 2013 Hess Collection “Estate” Mount VeederCabernet Sauvignon
- Interactive discussion with participation by all attendees – Wine pairing: SWEET/DESSERT 2007 Suduiraut, Sauternes
Topics will include:
– What really matters in adopting a Cloud Data Warehouse?
– Deciding where to run your analytics. On-prem, Cloud, VPC or Hybrid
– The impact of the pandemic on your organization’s IT project priorities
– Juggling disparate stakeholder requirements in your analytics strategy
– Is real-time data or real-time decision-making most important? Or is it both?
5:30 – Close
If you have any questions or concerns prior to or during the event, please contact us at any time at:
Diana Lewis, Actian Programs Manager,
firstname.lastname@example.org | 1-760-408-3112