Modernizing database applications is a key component of digital transformation. Yet, the cost, resource, effort, complexity, and risk can be high.
You are invited to join your peers and Actian thought leaders for an interactive discussion on how Actian’s Ingres NeXt Initiative accelerates application modernization. Our event will pair an engaging executive conversation with an award-winning gourmet wine and cheese tasting experience.
- Learn from your peers about their application modernization strategy
- Take a break and enjoy a selection of 3 vintage wines and gourmet cheese presented by our Certified Sommelier
- Discover a fast, low-risk way to modernize Ingres and seamlessly embrace next-generation user interfaces and cloud platforms
Based on your selection, you will receive gourmet collection from Harry and David Food Company.
Unwind with wine and wisdom
Senior Vice President of Products at Actian
Vikas Mathur is the Senior Vice President of Products at Actian. He is responsible for product management and product strategy for all Actian products. His charter includes shepherding Actian’s growth by leveraging the broad portfolio of Actian’s products including the Avalanche platform, Actian-X, Zen, and DataConnect. Previously, Vikas served as Vice President of Strategy and GM for the Actian Avalanche cloud data warehouse business driving both product and GTM for the platform. Vikas is a passionate leader and brings over 20 years of enterprise experience in product management, R&D, business development, strategy and change management.
SVP of Engineering at Actian
Certified Sommelier – Court of Sommeliers
In addition to being a Sommelier, Laura is a celebrated Chef, whose culinary experiences have included: recipe development for Meredith’s Better Homes and Garden magazine, teaching cooking classes at Williams Sonoma on Union Square, back kitchen cook on Jacques Pepin’s last PBS television series, “Heart and Soul” and as guest chef cooking instructor at Rancho la Puerta, the #1 rated health spa in the world by Condé Nast Travel and Leisure.
Thursday, October, 7th, 2021
4:00 pm – Welcome and Introductions
- Discussion with Marc Potter, Chief Revenue Officer at Actian: enjoy wine and delectable bites as we discuss today’s digital transformation challenges followed by open dialogue and exchange – Wine pairing: Hybrid 2013 Hess Collection “Estate” Mount Veeder Cabernet Sauvignon
- Brief overview of Ingres NeXt initiative and how you can future-proof your Ingres and OpenROAD investments while moving to the cloud.
- Interactive discussion with participation by all attendees – Wine pairing: SWEET/DESSERT 2007 Suduiraut, Sauternes
*Wines and cheeses are subject to change based on availably
If you have any questions or concerns prior to or during the event, please contact us at any time at:
Diana Lewis, Actian Programs Manager
firstname.lastname@example.org | 1-650-587-5537