Rethinking today’s enterprise data warehouse strategy
Attend Actian’s Advanced Analytics Seminar
5th of March, 2020
8:30 a.m – 12:00 p.m
Grub Street Author Milton Street
London EC2Y 9BH
(Just steps away from The Brewery!)
Reserve your spot today!
Join leading industry executives from 451 Group, Actian, HCL Technologies and customers for a lively exchange and conversation about the future of analytics in the data-driven hybrid enterprise.
- Network with industry peers and share best practices
- Exchange ideas on addressing the challenges that confront today’s modern enterprise
- Learn the innovative ways data-driven organizations are using cloud and on-premises data warehouse technology to improve real-world business outcomes
- Hear from forward-thinking UK-based companies to gain insight on their own experiences in harnessing hybrid data to gain competitive advantage
- De-Risking modern data warehouse migration from Teradata, Netezza and Oracle
- Ensuring enterprise-grade security across federated hybrid data deployments
- Accelerating performance of contemporary enterprise visualization tools such as Looker, Power BI, MicroStrategy and Tableau
PLUS: Discover the latest innovative architecture and vertical industry solutions
Thank You for Registering
Research Vice President, 451 Research
Matt Aslett is a Research Vice President with responsibility for 451 Research’s Data, AI and Analytics Channel – including operational and analytic databases, Hadoop, grid/cache, stream processing, data integration, data governance, and data management, as well as data science and analytics, machine learning and AI. Matt’s own primary area of focus currently includes distributed data management, data catalogs, business intelligence and analytics, data science management, and enterprise knowledge graphs.
Rohit De Souza
CEO at Actian
Rohit De Souza serves as Chief Executive Officer. Rohit brings nearly 25 years of blue chip, strategic technology and change management experience to the role, having driven results at both large enterprise technology companies and smaller, early stage ventures in a global context. Prior to his appointment at Actian, Rohit held the President and acting CEO position at BeyondCore, where he refocused its go-to-market strategy and drove the acquisition of the company by Salesforce.
SVP, Engineering, Chief Product Officer at Actian
Raghu has global responsibilities for product, engineering and support services. Prior to Actian, Raghu was the GM of Teradata’s Analytics Platform business where he led database engineering and advanced analytics teams. Raghu has startup experience at Jolata and Jamcracker and was a senior executive at industry leaders including Hyperion, Oracle and Sabre.
Chief Marketing Officer at Actian
Jeff is responsible for product, solution, partner & digital marketing initiatives on a global basis. Jeff has over 20 years of enterprise software marketing experience at high-growth companies. He conceived & founded the Liberty Alliance Project creating a global standard for federated digital identity. Prior to Actian, he held senior level positions at leading companies including Hewlett Packard Enterprise, SAP BusinessObjects, BEA Systems & Sun Microsystems.
- 8:30AM – 9:30AM Light Breakfast
- 9:30AM – 12:00PM Main Programme
- 12:00PM – 1:00PM Buffet Lunch (optional)
Actian is reaching new heights under the seasoned leadership and innovative prowess of some of the industry’s brightest minds. Led by board members from HCL Technologies and Sumeru Equity Partners, Actian has developed ground-breaking hybrid data solutions to enable digital transformation with global scale and reach. With over 300 employees and $100M in annual revenue, Actian has a well-rounded portfolio of products and solutions spanning data management, integration, and analytics, activating the value of hybrid data for enterprises in financial services, retail, telecommunications, media, healthcare, and manufacturing.