Rethinking today’s enterprise data warehouse strategy
Join Actian for an executive dinner
March 10, 2020
6:00 p.m – 8:30 p.m CT
Capital Grille Uptown
Uptown 500 Crescent Ct Dallas,
Reserve your spot!
Join executives from Actian for a lively evening of dinner and conversation between technology leaders about the future of analytics.
- Learn the innovative ways data-driven organizations are using cloud and on-premise data warehouse technology to improve real-world business outcomes
- Network with industry peers and share best practices
- Exchange ideas on addressing the challenges that confront today’s modern enterprise
- Discover the latest innovative architecture and vertical industry solutions
Wine, Dine and Unwind Your Data
Thank You for Registering
Senior Vice President of R&D
Raghu has global responsibilities for product, engineering and support services. Prior to Actian, Raghu was the GM of Teradata’s Analytics Platform business where he led database engineering and advanced analytics teams. Raghu has startup experience at Jolata and Jamcracker and was a senior executive at industry leaders including Hyperion, Oracle and Sabre.
6:00 p.m. Welcome and networking over cocktails
6:45 p.m. Enjoy dinner as we discuss today’s analytics challenges followed by
open dialogue and exchange
- What are your peers doing with data?
- Decision factors for solving even the toughest data challenges
- Strategies for gaining real-time operational insights
- Starting on the right path to analytics success
8:00 – 8:30 p.m. Closing remarks, Q&A
Actian is reaching new heights under the seasoned leadership and innovative prowess of some of the industry’s brightest minds. Led by board members from HCL Technologies and Sumeru Equity Partners, Actian has developed ground-breaking hybrid data solutions to enable digital transformation with global scale and reach. With over 300 employees and $100M in annual revenue, Actian has a well-rounded portfolio of products and solutions spanning data management, integration, and analytics, activating the value of hybrid data for enterprises in financial services, retail, telecommunications, media, healthcare, and manufacturing.