Rethinking today’s enterprise data warehouse strategy
Join us for an executive dinner
March 12, 2020
6:00 p.m – 8:30 p.m ET
Del Frisco’s Double Eagle Steakhouse
236 Perimeter Center Pkwy NE #120
Reserve your spot!
Join executives from Actian and CiOX Health for a lively evening of dinner and conversation between technology leaders about the future of analytics.
- Network with industry peers and share best practices
- Learn the innovative ways data-driven organizations are using analytics technology to improve real-world business outcomes
- Exchange ideas on addressing the challenges that confront today’s modern enterprise
- Discover the latest innovative architecture and vertical industry solutions
Wine, Dine and Unwind Your Data
Thank You for Registering
Chief Digital Officer, CiOX Health
Richard (Rick) Fitzgerald is the technology leader for CiOX Health based in Alpharetta, GA. CiOX, for over 40 years, has advanced the healthcare industry through better health information management and exchange of health information. Prior to CiOX, Rick served as CIO at Equian, a leading healthcare and casualty payment management provider where he was responsible for the organization’s product development, technology operations and procurement functions.
SVP of Engineering, Actian
As SVP of Engineering at Actian, Emma leads research and development for Actian’s Hybrid Data Analytics Portfolio. A recognized authority in DBMS and Big Data technologies, Emma is a sought-after speaker at industry conferences. Emma has recently celebrated over 25 years in Ingres and Actian Engineering. Educated in Ireland, Emma holds a Bachelors of Electrical Engineering degree from Dublin City University.
VP Global Professional Services at Actian
Bill has over a 25 years’ experience in global consulting services helping enterprise, multi-national/global, small and medium sized companies align their strategic business needs with the ever-evolving technology and architectures. His consulting experience includes working for Price Waterhouse, American Management Systems, and at least 4 professional services start-ups that he stood up. Most recently, Bill served as the VP of Customer Success for Snowflake Computing.
6:00 p.m. Welcome and networking over cocktails
6:45 p.m. Enjoy dinner as we discuss today’s analytics challenges followed by
open dialogue and exchange
- What are your peers doing with data?
- Decision factors for solving even the toughest data challenges
- Strategies for gaining real-time operational insights
- Starting on the right path to analytics success
8:00 – 8:30 p.m. Closing remarks, Q&A