Rethinking today’s hybrid cloud data integration
Actian Thought Leader Whiskey Bash Virtual Roundtable
Thursday, June 9th, 2022
4:00 PM ET | 3:00 PM CT | 1:00 PM PT
Reserve your spot today! – Participation is limited to US residents only and is non-transferable
Join executives from Actian Corporation for a lively conversation between technology leaders about the future of data integration in the cloud while enjoying complimentary bourbon and snacks.
- Network with industry peers and share best practices around data integration and data quality
- Learn about the latest features released in Actian’s DataConnect 12 integration platform
- Exchange ideas and learn how your peers are addressing integration challenges
- Get your questions answered with our DataConnect experts
Let’s get tasting!
Product Manager, Actian DataConnect
Greg Coates is the Director of Product Management for Actian’s Data Integration products. Greg has over 20 years of experience in data integration and data quality software and services. Prior to Actian, Greg held positions at leading data integration companies such as Pervasive Software and Data Junction.
Certified Sommelier – Court of Sommeliers
In addition to being a Sommelier, Laura is a celebrated Chef, whose culinary experiences have included: recipe development for Meredith’s Better Homes and Garden magazine, teaching cooking classes at Williams Sonoma on Union Square, back kitchen cook on Jacques Pepin’s last PBS television series, “Heart and Soul” and as guest chef cooking instructor at Rancho la Puerta, the #1 rated health spa in the world by Condé Nast Travel and Leisure.
Thursday, June 9, 2022
4:00 pm – Welcome and Introductions
4:15 pm – 4:45pm
- Overview of cloud integration challenges
- Discussion on data quality and what’s new with DataConnect 12 with Greg Coates, Product Manager of Actian DataConnect, while we enjoy select fine whiskey
- Interactive participation by all attendees
5:00 pm – Scheduled final close
If you have any questions or concerns prior to or during the event, please contact us at any time at:
Diana Lewis, Actian Programs Manager,
email@example.com | 1-650-587-5537