Many software as a service (SaaS) companies are looking at embedding integration capabilities into their SaaS offerings as a way of making their solutions both more appealing to customers and more profitable for them as providers. Embedded integration can make SaaS solutions easier to adopt, cheaper to integrate and more difficult to replace when a new bright shiny offering comes around from a competitor. This is the final part of a three-article series on how the topic of embedded integration and how SaaS companies are leveraging integration platform as a service (iPaaS) into their commercial SaaS offerings.
The first article in this series provided a high-level overview of why embedding an integration platform into your SaaS offering is important and how it can help you establish a competitive advantage in the marketplace. The second article explored the factors to consider when selecting an Integration Platform as a Service (IPaaS) vendor. Here we will look at the features of DataConnect Inside and how they address your embedded integration needs.
Let us Integrate – so you can Innovate
Embedded iPaaS solutions are made from building blocks of pre-built templates that provide an environment designed for creativity within safe boundaries. Actian DataConnect Inside is an iPaaS (integration platform as a service) offering that provides tools that enable you to build tailored solutions for your customer needs rather than worrying about the technical complexities needed to build, manage and maintain the solution. With an embedded iPaaS you can create new integrations rapidly by activating them within your integration platform’s environment. This enables you to integrate business data from disparate sources and cloud applications quickly and easily. It also gives you an intuitive graphical interface to define connectivity, data delivery, data consistency, or transactional data integration among multiple systems.
Seamlessly Deliver Integration at Scale
Organizations need to be able to accomplish seamless integration between their cloud and on-premise applications as well as their customers’ on-premise applications. Integration needs to be fast and easy in order to give your offering a competitive advantage in the market. Actian DataConnect Inside provides hundreds of pre-built connectors, guided workflows, and event rules that you can use to accelerate the design and the ongoing maintenance of your data pipelines.
Actian DataConnect Inside gives you:
- Tools to build “out of the box” integrations quickly – A scalable connectivity framework, lightweight, embeddable runtime engine, low-code visual IDE and ready to use APIs help you deliver capabilities quickly.
- Enable white-label integration – The power of Actian DataConnect seamlessly integrated into your company and product’s branding and user experience.
- A unified experience on-premise or in the cloud – All companies are dealing with hybrid environments, but Actian DataConnect provides a simplified way to focus on what the data means instead of where it is located.
- Support for real-time integration – Every integration is automatically assigned a URL endpoint for consumption by client applications. This effectively makes every integration real-time enabled and available as an API.
- Predictable and flexible pricing model – Procured as a subscription service, customers purchase only the processing bandwidth they need. This helps you keep the cost of your SaaS solutions down and improves profitability.
- Enterprise-grade Security and Reliability – Actian DataConnect Inside uses a modern microservice architecture that is SOC 2 Type 2 compliant. Authentication is done using OAuth2, data connectivity supports TLS1.2, and all server communications are encrypted via SSL.
With Actian DataConnect Inside, you can integrate nearly anything – meaning you can accelerate time to value by designing your integrations once, embedding into your solutions, and deployed anywhere. With Actian DataConnect Inside, you can offer the capabilities that your customers want, the tools that your developers need and the profitability that your company demands.
To learn more, visit www.actian.com/dataconnect