If you’re visiting what’s billed as the United Kingdom’s largest data and analytics events, you know that Big Data London at the Olympia promises to be a massive gathering of experts and analysts across the fields of Big Data, machine learning, AI, cloud technologies, and more. You’ll be able to learn from numerous pioneers and visionaries of the data community as well as get a unique look at the current state of the local data economy.
Over five thousand attendees are expected to visit this unique two-day event, which is open to everyone, starting on November 15. Big Data London will feature 80 exhibitors, over 100 speakers and use cases, and five theaters with live demos. A keynote presentation will mark the start of each day of the conference, with Neha Narkhede, co-founder and CTO of Confluent, speaking on the rise of the streaming platform and building large scale operable data systems on November 15, and Amr Awadallah, CTO of Cloudera, discussing machine learning, AI and data analytics on November 16.
Be sure to visit Actian at booth #426 (located near the center of West Hall Level 1 next to the AI Lab Feature) and meet members of our technical and sales team members who can answer all of the questions you may have. In addition, Actian technologists will be giving two presentations during the conference:
- November 15 at 11:10am – 11:40am in the Fast Data Theater – Mary Schulte, Senior Systems Engineer, will discuss scale-up and scale-out Big Data deployment options for common Enterprise use cases, with simple tried-and-true solutions.
- November 16 at 3:10pm – 3:40pm in the Fast Data Theater – Keith Bolam, Engineering Solutions Manager, demonstrates how to quickly analyze a Billion rows, and covers the 5W’s and H of Interpreting Fast and Fresh Data.
You can view the full Big Data London seminar schedule here, and can view a full list of speakers here. Note that while attendance is free, you’ll still need to register online to get in. You can do that here.
If you’re new to Actian products, here are some of the products in our portfolio we’ll be featuring at Big Data London:
- Actian X provides a single data management platform for OLTP and analytics.
- Actian NoSQL accelerates Agile development for complex object models at Enterprise scale.
- Actian Zen Embedded Database enables zero-admin, nano-footprint, hybrid NoSQL & SQL data management.
- Actian Vector in-memory analytics database is a consistent performance leader on the TPC-H Decision Support Benchmark over the last 5 years.
- Actian DataConnect provides lightweight, enterprise class hybrid data integration.
We hope you have a fantastic time at the conference and we look forward to meeting all of you in person to learn more about Actian’s products, community and customers.
Follow us on Twitter, and on LinkedIn to stay connected with what we are up to. If you fancy a job to pursue your passion in data management, data integration, and data analytics, check out our careers page and come join our team – WE’RE HIRING!
#BigDataRevolution #BigData #Actian #HybridData #HybridCloud #IOT #DevOps #DataAnalytics #DataIntegration #Software #Conference #BusinessIntelligence #machinelearning #AI #streaming #datasystems #cloud #fastdata