The next big data and analytics conference is right around the corner with the Gartner Data & Analytics Summit, hosted at the Gaylord Texan Resort Hotel & Convention Center in Grapevine, Texas from March 5-8, 2018 and Actian will be present, both on the show floor and in a presentation.
Emma McGrattan, SVP, Engineering, will be presenting, “Turning your Data Lake into a High-Performance Enterprise Data Warehouse” on March 5, 2018, at 5:30pm in Theater 2 (Exhibit Showcase; Longhorn D). You’ll be able to learn about Actian’s approach to power better business decisions and improve growth and profitability in the hybrid data world.
On the show floor you can find Actian at Booth #1017 from March 5-7, where you can talk to Actian staff about our product lineup and perhaps win some prizes as a result:
- Actian Zen Embedded Database enables zero-admin, nano-footprint, hybrid NoSQL & SQL data management. The new IoT edition addresses the needs of ISM and OEM providers.
- Actian Vector in-memory analytics database is a consistent performance leader on the TPC-H Decision Support Benchmark over the last 7 years.
- Actian Vector – Community Edition, recently launched on the AWS Marketplace, lets you use our high-speed analytics database on the cloud at no cost other than server instance charges. The Community Edition is also now available in the Azure Marketplace!
- Actian X provides a single data management platform for OLTP and analytics.
- Actian NoSQL accelerates Agile development for complex object models at Enterprise scale.
- Actian DataConnect provides lightweight, enterprise class hybrid data integration.
So come see us on the show floor and learn about Actian, and be sure to see Emma’s presentation to see in person what we can do for you.
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and on LinkedIn to stay connected with what we are up to. If you fancy a job to pursue your passion in data management, data integration, and data analytics, check out our careers page and come join our team – WE’RE HIRING!
#BigDataRevolution #BigData #Actian #HybridData #HybridCloud #IOT #DevOps #DataAnalytics #DataIntegration #Software #Conference #BusinessIntelligence #machinelearning #AI #streaming #datasystems #cloud #fastdata #Zen #Vector #Gartner #Azure