The largest cloud computing conference of 2017 is now here in AWS re:Invent and it’s taking over Las Vegas in a big way. An estimated 40,000 engineers, product leads, marketers, technical architects, and expert users from around the world will be descending on The Strip, attending keynotes, bootcamps, demos, hackathons, and in-depth hands-on training sessions at the Aria, Venetian, Mirage, MGM Grand and other venues from November 27 to December 1.
Actian is a partner of AWS re:Invent 2017 and everyone is invited to visit us in the Expo Hall of The Venetian at Booth #1538 (as you enter the Hall from the front, we are in a center column of booths near the AWS Village at the far end). We’ll be at the booth (and the Welcome Reception) on these dates and times:
- Tuesday, November 28: 10:30am – 3:00pm and 5:00pm – 7:00pm (Welcome Reception)
- Wednesday, November 29: 10:30am – 6:00pm
- Thursday, November 30: 10:30am – 6:00pm
If you’re new to Actian products, here are some of the products in our portfolio we’ll be happy to talk to you about:
- Actian Vector in-memory analytics database is a consistent performance leader on the TPC-H Decision Support Benchmark over the last 5 years. We’ll also be thrilled to discuss Actian Vector – Community Edition, just launched on the AWS Marketplace.
- Actian X provides a single data management platform for OLTP and analytics.
- Actian NoSQL accelerates Agile development for complex object models at Enterprise scale.
- Actian Zen Embedded Database enables zero-admin, nano-footprint, hybrid NoSQL & SQL data management.
- Actian DataConnect provides lightweight, enterprise class hybrid data integration.
We’ll be liveblogging our experience at the show with our new Instagram account that you can follow here (or visit @actiancorp when you get the chance). You’ll get to see AWS re:Invent from a unique perspective and learn a bit about Actian along the way. If you happen to visit and post on Instagram (or other social media), please be sure to tag us with #ActianCorp!
Not sure what to do or expect to see at AWS re:Invent when you’re not visiting the Actian booth? You can check out the Campus page to get info about what to see at each venue and how to get between venues (either through the shuttle bus or walking). An overview of the day-by-day Agenda is available here. You can also learn about all of the Keynotes, Bootcamps, Sessions, or just have some fun at the Tatonka Challenge or the Robocar Rally.
Along with the aforementioned Instagram account, you can follow us on Twitter and on LinkedIn to stay connected with what we are up to. If you fancy a job to pursue your passion in data management, data integration, and data analytics, check out our careers page and come join our team – WE’RE HIRING!
We hope you have a fantastic time at AWS re:Invent and we look forward to meeting all of you in person to learn more about Actian’s products, community and customers.
#AWS #reInvent #rePlay #BigData #Actian #HybridData #HybridCloud #IOT #DevOps #DataAnalytics #DataIntegration #Software #Conference #BusinessIntelligence #datasystems #cloud #fastdata #Vector #VectorCommunityEdition #LasVegas