The Internet of Things (IoT) World conference is the largest IoT event in the world, combining some 12,000 industry professionals and innovators with hundreds of workshops, breakout sessions, and a 100,000 square foot expo hall filled with more than 300 exhibitors and startups. The event takes place between Monday, May 14 and Thursday, May 17 at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, California.
This will be the IoT event of the year and Actian, with its growing selection of embedded database systems for IoT like Actian Zen, will be there! Actian will be presenting in the Ecosystem Theater on Wednesday, May 17 from 1:30PM – 1:50PM: “Avoiding the Top 5 Pitfalls of Developing and Deploying Smart Applications at the Edge” by Desmond Tan, Actian Senior Director, Engineering.
You can find us at Booth #901 on the Expo Hall floor where we can talk about all things Zen, including our new updates for our database core and server technologies, and much, much more. If you don’t have a conference pass and just want to visit the Expo Hall you’re in luck because it’s free!
You can see us on the following days:
- Tuesday, May 15: 4:00PM – 6:00PM (Opening Reception)
- Wednesday, May 16: 10:00AM – 6:00PM
- Thursday, May 17: 10:00AM – 4:00PM
Stop by the booth and learn about our product lineup:
- Actian Zen Embedded Database enables zero-admin, nano-footprint, hybrid NoSQL & SQL data management. The new IoT edition addresses the needs of ISM and OEM providers.
- Actian Vector in-memory analytics database is a consistent performance leader on the TPC-H Decision Support Benchmark over the last 7 years.
- Actian Vector – Community Edition, recently launched on the AWS Marketplace, lets you use our high-speed analytics database on the cloud at no cost other than server instance charges. The Community Edition is also now available in the Azure Marketplace!
- Actian X provides a single data management platform for OLTP and analytics.
- Actian NoSQL accelerates Agile development for complex object models at Enterprise scale.
- Actian DataConnect provides lightweight, enterprise class hybrid data integration.
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and on LinkedIn to stay connected with what we are up to. If you fancy a job to pursue your passion in data management, data integration, and data analytics, check out our careers page and come join our team – WE’RE HIRING!
#BigDataRevolution #BigData #Actian #HybridData #HybridCloud #IOT #DevOps #DataAnalytics #DataIntegration #Software #Conference #BusinessIntelligence #machinelearning #AI #streaming #datasystems #cloud #fastdata #Zen #Vector #IoTWorld