Versant Object Database Combined Administration
- Database administrators responsible for the deployment, maintenance, monitoring, and problem resolution for a network of Versant databases.
- Application Designers/System Architects who want to design toward specific concurrency, scalability, and reliability goals.
This class can be taken at any time, but is most effective at the beginning of the development phase, before deployment.
- Understanding of basic operating system commands for Windows and/or Unix.
- Prior experience with database administration.
- Experience developing database applications.
- General understanding of client/server application design and development.
- Some experience with Versant Object Database is helpful but not required.
- 4 days
Courses are instructor-led, with hands-on labs that reinforce key concepts. Versant instructors use their real-world experience to supplement the prepared materials.