Enterprise Data Integration
Most businesses have multiple database platforms. To allow simplified access to all your data, Actian offers connectivity options to other relational databases as well as legacy mainframe systems. Enterprise Access allows users and applications to access data in any database as though it were in a single repository - whether the data resides in Oracle, DB2 UDB, and Microsoft SQL Server, or another database.
Companies also have many legacy mainframe databases and want seamless access from CICS, for example, to Linux. This access to all information reduces IT costs and improves productivity. EDBC, our mainframe enterprise database connectivity solution, can bridge information that would otherwise be captive in your mainframe systems to other data sources in your environment.
- Single client interface
- Data warehousing
- Transparent SQL access
- Transactional web application support
- Read/Write access
- Protects existing investments
- Federated view of heterogeneous database environments
- Application portability through standard SQL interface
- Protection of existing environments by enabling application portability