Elegant, The Netherlands (The Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg)
Elegant (www.elegant.nl) is a System Integrator, operating in The Netherlands, Belgium and Luxembourg. Elegant is specialized in the design, development and maintenance of (open and closed source) databases, database and web applications, mobile (phone) applications and tailor made Information Systems.
Subject Tracking System, which holds the following characteristics:
- The subject can be anything or anyone (e.g. a high potential, a sportsperson, a hospital patient, a customer,
a criminal, a terrorist, an abused child, a missing child, a hooligan).
- The chain of events regarding that specific subject is of interest to many different people (aka Chain Partners).
- Chain Partners are authorized users in relation to that subject and can access the system anytime and anywhere.
- The Subject Tracking System is linked to all regional, national and global data stores that have a relevance to the subject.
Examples of operational Tracking Systems are Abused Children, Juvenile Delinquents and Football related Hooligans. The systems are designed, built and maintained by Elegant for the Ministry of Justice and the Ministry of Internal Affairs.
ToMaTo (Total Mailing Tool)
Elegant developed a tailor made application to provide selection services for companies that want to reach their (potential) customers through a Direct Marketing approach. ToMaTo holds the following characteristics:
- Create specific selections out of one or more data sources, which can be up to millions of records each;
- Enrich and improve selected data by using internal and external data sources (data quality);
- Supply selected data to direct marketing campaigns that address specific target groups through a multichannel approach (e.g. mobile phone, e-mail or post channels);
- Supply selected data to Data Ware Houses (ETL) for further analysis and usage;
- Analyze response rates from any of the direct marketing campaigns (feed back and feed forward).
Learn more about Elegant